It’s not a surprise that McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD) is the most valuable fast food business in the world, but did you know that with its value of $85.7 Billion it’s actually worth more than the combined values of the other top 10 fast food brands including Starbucks and Subway.
Their advertising budget is also impressive! Only in 2013 they spent almost $1B on advertising just in the US. That’s almost the same as what Romney and Obama spent on their campaigns!
Other surprising facts include:
Mangrove Partners Narrowly Avoids “Extinction-Level Event”
Nathaniel August's Mangrove Partners is having a rough 2020. According to a copy of the hedge fund's August update, a copy of which ValueWalk has been able to review, for the year to August 5, Mangrove Funds have returned -38%. Over the trailing 12-month period, the funds returned -44%. The S&P 500 produced a positive Read More
- 50% of McDonald’s restaurants were opened in the last 8 years!
- McDonald’s has more customers daily than the population of France
- The Golden Arches logo is more recognizable than the Cross
- Which fast food brand has more restaurants than McDonald’s?
- McDonald’s richer than the whole state of Vermont
With the recent minimum wage controversies surrounding McDonald’s I’m sure your readers will want to know more about the shocking numbers behind this fast food giant.
McDonald’s: Impressive Numbers Behind $85 Billion Restaurant
Infographic source: comparecamp.com