Over the past 90 years, there have been thousands of academic studies that all point to one conclusion: Over time, value investing outperforms the market.
That’s why the team at Marketfy have put together the first ever Value Investing Educational Series this Saturday, October 11th from 11am – 4pm ET.
No BS, no fluff — just 5-value investing strategies presented by 5 value investors.
Stone House Capital Partners returned 4.1% for September, bringing its year-to-date return to 72% net. The S&P 500 is up 14.3% for the first nine months of the year. Q3 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Stone House follows a value-based, long-long term and concentrated investment approach focusing on companies rather than the market Read More
So, are you ready to learn the value investing strategies that have brought success to the likes of Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, and so many others?
Register for the Value Investing Educational Series + Recordings Now
Value Investing Educational Series event will feature:
- Why Activist Investors and Other Contrarians Battle for Control of Losing Corporations, presented by Tobias Carlisle, Managing Director of Eyquem Investment Management, LLC
- Forward Thinking: Identifying Value Opportunities Before the Market Catches On, presented by Dave Waters, Founder of Alluvial Capital Management, LLC
- Finding Oddball Stocks: Banks and Other Unusual Companies, Nate Tobik, Founder at CompleteBankData.com
- Finding Value in an Expensive Market, Tim Melvin, Founder of Deep Value Letter and Banking on Profits
- How Luxury Stocks Maintain Relevancy and Chase Market Shares, Kristin Bentz, President of Talented Blonde, LLC
Register for the Value Investing Educational Series Now
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to learn strategies proven to outperform the market.
PS – Can’t attend the live event? All registrants will receive the full recording.
Click here to register now