Joining Bloomberg Television’s Erik Schatzker and Stephanie Ruhle as guest host on this morning’s “Market Makers,” Sprint Corporation (NYSE:S)’s President/CEO Daniel Hesse said T-Mobile Us Inc (NYSE:PCS)’s Legere is his peer and not his worst nightmare, “He used to work for me. He is doing a fine job…I don’t think John is ever going to stop egging me on.” Hesse later said it would not bother him if he did not run a merged T-Mobile/Sprint. Hesse also said:
– Sprint Corporation (NYSE:S) super-fast network ‘spark’ in parts of NYC.
Q2 Hedge Funds Resource Page Now LIVE!!! Lives, Conferences, Slides And More [UPDATED 7/12]
Simply click the menu below to perform sorting functions. This page was just created on 7/1/2020 we will be updating it on a very frequent basis over the next three months (usually at LEAST daily), please come back or bookmark the page. As always we REALLY really appreciate legal letters and tips on hedge funds Read More
– Spark Networks Inc (NYSEMKT:LOV) upgrade large and complex, taking time.
– Spark will be a broadband alternative to landline.
– The U.S. is a telecom duopoly with 80% of profit.
– Price war not sustainable, harder for small company.
– Spark will make us more competitive in the market.
– Strong number 3 player will challenge the bigger two.
– Ad spending is like an arms race, can’t let up.
– Content is an important part of our future.
– Music quality has lagged in mobile, HD audio coming.
– Spotify will usher in a new era for smartphones.
– Mobile moving beyond phones to interest of things.
– Softbank deal has moved a lot of short-term holders out.
– With Softbank Corp (OTCMKTS:SFTBF) (TYO:9984) holding 80%, activists aren’t a big issue.
– Meets with Softbank a day and half every month in California.
Wireless Needs Strong No. 3 to Compete:
Sprint Wants to Bring High-Res Music to Your Phone: