New evidence from Federated Investors’ recent survey suggests that high-net-worth investors will begin to make a decisive shift in their portfolios from bonds to equities during the next 12 months.
- Investors are planning a decisive shift from bonds to equities during the next 12 months.
- Investors no longer consider income a bonds-only strategy.
- Investors are optimistic about the economy.
- Investors are concerned about low portfolio returns.
- Investors see themselves as less conservative than their advisors see them.
Federated Investors’ survey inforgraphic below
Up-and-Coming Small- and Mid-cap Portfolio Managers #MICUS (Morningstar Conference)
Notes from Laird Bieger of Baron Capital, Mark Wynegar of Tributary Capital Management, and Amy Zhang of Alger Funds' presentation from the 2020 Monringstar Investment Conference. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Up-and-Coming Small- and Mid-cap Portfolio Managers Our manager research team has been publishing its semiannual Morningstar Prospects report for several years. Read More
The End of the Cautious Investor Infographic by Federated Investors