- Ebix improperly financed $100+ million of acquisitions and stock buybacks, tax free, under the guise of a bogus intercompany asset sale, between Singapore & India.
- Newly identified accounting irregularities, in sum, exceed 42% of Ebix’s market capitalization. Ebix Inc. & its subsidiaries’ filings are materially incorrect.
- Swedish pre-tax income is less than %1 of the amounts claimed in the SEC filings, according to Swedish filings.
- BDO Sweden was unable to confirm that any of the dealings between Ebix’s Swedish subsidiary, Ebix Singapore and Ebix Australia, ever actually occurred.
- Ebix meets the requirements for an “Event of Default”, per Article VII (c) of the Credit Agreement.
- Current shareholders are likely to recover little to no value, once the USA & Ebix’s creditors enforce their rightful claims.
Q2 Hedge Funds Resource Page Now LIVE!!! Lives, Conferences, Slides And More [UPDATED 7/7 17:16 EST]
Simply click the menu below to perform sorting functions. This page was just created on 7/1/2020 we will be updating it on a very frequent basis over the next three months (usually at LEAST daily), please come back or bookmark the page. As always we REALLY really appreciate legal letters and tips on hedge funds Read More