- Ebix improperly financed $100+ million of acquisitions and stock buybacks, tax free, under the guise of a bogus intercompany asset sale, between Singapore & India.
- Newly identified accounting irregularities, in sum, exceed 42% of Ebix’s market capitalization. Ebix Inc. & its subsidiaries’ filings are materially incorrect.
- Swedish pre-tax income is less than %1 of the amounts claimed in the SEC filings, according to Swedish filings.
- BDO Sweden was unable to confirm that any of the dealings between Ebix’s Swedish subsidiary, Ebix Singapore and Ebix Australia, ever actually occurred.
- Ebix meets the requirements for an “Event of Default”, per Article VII (c) of the Credit Agreement.
- Current shareholders are likely to recover little to no value, once the USA & Ebix’s creditors enforce their rightful claims.
169310405 Ebix New Problems Emerge in Singapore Sweden and India (1)
Dov Gertzulin's DG Capital is having a strong year. According to a copy of the hedge fund's letter to investors of its DG Value Partners Class C strategy, the fund is up 36.4% of the year to the end of June, after a performance of 12.8% in the second quarter. The Class C strategy is Read More