The Passive Investing Film Wall St Doesn’t Want You to See featuring Charles Ellis, John Bogle among others. A remarkable 54-minute film featuring some of the world’s top economists and academics and demonstrating:
* how the claims of active fund managers to be able to beat the market are largely a myth.
* how costs are the biggest drag on performance – and why active costs more
* how passive investing offers the best experience for the vast majority of investors
* the benefits of a diversified portfolio in guaranteeing consistent returns
* why passive investing is better for your health
* why active investing has held sway for so many years….
* … but why things may be changing
* and why passive is the rational, mathematically proven route to investing success.
Nomad Investment Partnership: Keep An Eye On The Unseen Risks
There are many ways to define risk. Warren Buffett has said that "risk comes from not knowing what you're doing." Q3 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more His mentor, Benjamin Graham, believed that risk should be measured as the chance of a permanent capital impairment of an investment. Seth Klarman also holds this view. Read More
As Josh Brown says (H/T Reformed Broker)