Earnings Calendar for Tuesday, 10/16/ 2012
- Apollo Group Inc (NASDAQ:APOL)
- CSX Corporation (NYSE:CSX)
- Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group Inc (NASDAQ:DFRG)
- Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ)
- Forest Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:FRX)
- Fortinet, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTNT)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS)
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM)
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC)
- Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR)
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG)
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)
- Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT)
- PNC Financial Services (NYSE:PNC)
- State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT)
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO)
- UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH)
- W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE:GWW)
Brokerage upgrades and Downgrades for October 15th 2012. To see a longer list, click on the following link Post-Market News: AAPL, GOOG, GS, AMZN, UBS, S, EMG, P, CLWR, LLY, ABT
Q2 Hedge Funds Portable Database Now LIVE!!! Letters, Conferences, Slides And More [UPDATED 7/13 14:48 EST]
Simply click the menu below to perform sorting functions. This page was just created on 7/1/2020 we will be updating it on a very frequent basis over the next three months (usually at LEAST daily), please come back or bookmark the page. As always we REALLY really appreciate legal letters and tips on hedge funds Read More
- Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE:HAS) was lowered to “sell” from “neutral” by analysts at Goldman Sachs.
- Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) was cut by analysts at Lazard Capital from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating.
- Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) was downgraded to “sell” from “hold” by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus.
- Landstar System, Inc. (NASDAQ:LSTR) was lowered to “hold” from “buy” by analysts at BB&T Capital Markets.
- Mechel OAO (ADR) (NYSE:MTL) was cut by analysts at Goldman Sachs from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD) was downgraded to “buy” from “strong buy” by analysts at Needham & Company with a target price of $27.
- Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ:TZOO) was lowered to “neutral” from “buy” by analysts at Ascendiant Capital Markets with a target price of $21.
- Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) was cut by analysts at Compass Point from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating with a target price of $37.