When Apple’s CEO Tim Cook was asked in D10 conference about his company’s partnership with social media giant Facebook, he hinted the fans by saying ‘stay tuned’.
And today at Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco Apple has announced that iOS 6 will be deeply integrated with Facebook. Similarly like twitter, Facebook’s integration in iOS 6 will be available on all Apple devices.
At this year's Sohn Investment Conference, Dan Sundheim, the founder and CIO of D1 Capital Partners, spoke with John Collison, the co-founder of Stripe. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more D1 manages $20 billion. Of this, $10 billion is invested in fast-growing private businesses such as Stripe. Stripe is currently valued at around Read More
Here is how Facebook will be integrated into iOS 6:
- Facebook events and birthdays will be shown in iOS calenders.
- Just like in Android, the iPhone contacts will also be integrated with Facebook.
- Apple’s Appstore plus iTunes Store will also be integrated with Facebook
- Ability of direct posting to Twitter and Facebook from Notification Center
- Users can now post directly to Twitter and Facebook from Notification Center
- Users can share music, photos or apps with their Facebook friends easily