Published on Mar 6, 2017
This is a power-packed panel discussion on Negotiation and Personal branding. The speakers take a leaf out of their experience to share insights on how they have built their careers.
Lakshmi Pratury – Founder and CEO, INK
Lakshmi is driving force behind INK, where she curates and hosts key events such as the INK Conference and INK Asia. Prior to this, Lakshmi spent two decades in leading roles in the technology, venture capital, and non-profit industries in the US.
Anu Acharya – CEO, Mapmygenome
An alumnus of IIT Kharagpur & University of Illinois, Anu is a recipient of 2011 Young Global Leader Award by the World Economic Forum and ET Women Ahead honor by the Economic Times in 2015.
Ritu Soni Srivastava – Founder, Obino
Ritu is the Founder of Obino, a health-tech start up, designed to help people lose weight in a safe & healthy manner.
Arijit Sarker – Director, Global Campaign Operations, gTech Ads, Google
Arijit leads the Global Campaign Operations team spread across 12+ countries. His team consists of digital marketing professionals and engineers focused on ensuring that clients’ marketing objectives are met with the right product expertise.
The Panel discussion is moderated by Sunita Mohanty – Director, Trust & Safety, Google
Sunita’s team in Google focuses on safeguarding ?and enhancing ?the online experience of ??users on Google platforms ?& ?products ?by ensuring a safe and trustworthy experience?.
Also see Introduction To Personal Branding: Ten Steps Toward A New Professional You
Personal Branding Benefits Your Business by:
* Establishing Credibility & Thought Leadership
* Growing Your Network
* Helping you Market Yourself
* Attracting New Opportunities
* Increasing Sales
* Helping You Reach Your Business Goals
Who is this book for?
* CEOs, Executives, and Business Owners who want to position themselves as industry thought leaders and stand out from the competition.
* Any professional or Academic who wants to get ahead in their careers and wants to understand how to have their expertise and experience be more discoverable.
* HR & Training Managers who want to understand personal branding to help train employees on social media branding and social selling.
* PR Agencies & Exec Comms Managers who need inspiration and training on personal branding strategies for their clients, CEOs, or themselves.