Conversation With A Gold Veteran by Chris
Larry Scharf is a senior vice president of investments at Raymond James in Connecticut. One of Larry’s favourite markets – and one which he’s been studying and investing in for over 30 years – is the gold market.
I met Larry over 2 years ago when he became a client of mine and his insights into the gold market are most definitely worth your time.
Today I’ve got for you a conversation I recorded last week with Larry. You’ll want to hear it, given that the financial house of cards is creaking and groaning with ever increasing stress while geopolitical tensions – as discussed a few weeks ago and again last week – are increasingly favourable towards gold.
Here’s just a few topics that Larry and I have covered:
- Where are we likely at in the gold cycle?
- Bullion vs. mining stocks – how to size your investment positions?
- A little known fact about Russian and Chinese buying of gold.
- How can we be so certain that “the big money” hasn’t even touched mining stocks yet?
- The relationship between the dollar and gold
- And more…
For anyone who wants to connect directly with Larry you can reach him by email or by phone on 203-635-5409.
“You have to try to put as many dots together as you can. And when you see enough of them line up you make your bet.” — Larry Scharf