Agecroft Partners presentation for the first quarter 2015.
Agecroft Partners is a global award winning consulting and third party marketing firm which specializes solely in the alternative investment arena with a particular focus on hedge funds.
For hedge funds, Agecroft Partners focuses on:
- Helping fund managers enhance their product offering
- Improving the way managers articulate their differential advantages across each of the evaluation factors investors use to select hedge funds
- Developing a successful marketing strategy
- Creating a PR, advertising, and conference strategy
- Providing valuable intelligence regarding the global hedge fund market place
- For a select few, raising assets through intelligent deployment of our industry knowledge by taking a consultative approach towards developing relationships with institutional investors
For investors, Agecroft Partners focuses on:
- Providing information that enhances investors’ due diligence process
- Identifying industry trends among hedge funds and institutional investors, along with giving insight into which strategies look the most attractive given current market dynamics
- Introducing investors to the select few hedge funds that have made it through our due diligence process
- Helping investors to identify high quality hedge funds in strategies in which they are interested
Agecroft Partners is a licensed broker-dealer, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and is a member of The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), member SIPC and a member of The National Futures Association (NFA).
Agecroft Partners: Competitive Advantages
Quality of Hedge Funds
Agecroft Partners is highly selective of the hedge funds we represent. We utilize an institutional due diligence process to narrow the broad universe of hedge fund managers down to the select few we ultimately represent. It is Agecroft’s objective to partner with the highest quality hedge funds possible that have clearly defined investment processes and risk controls, solid pedigrees of investment team, and strong historical performance. Ultimately, the reputation of a third party marketing firm is based on the quality of the hedge fund managers it represents.
Agecroft Partners is a global, award-winning hedge fund consulting and marketing firm that has won 23 awards as the Hedge Fund Marketing firm of the year. Agecroft strives to be a thought leader in the hedge fund industry and frequently writes white papers relative to trends they have identified by leveraging the knowledge they gain through the thousands of investors they are in contact with on a regular basis. Additionally, Agecroft has emerged as one the most sought after firms by industry conferences and the media for the company’s views on the hedge fund marketplace and institutional investors. Members of the Agecroft Partners team have spoken at over 100 alternative investment conferences, have appeared in hundreds of industry articles and are regular guests on business television including Bloomberg, CNBC, Fox Business News, Reuters Insider and CCTV.
Don Steinbrugge’s achievements over his 30 year career in institutional investment management sales include serving as the head of sales for one of the world’s largest hedge funds and institutional investment management firms; Don was a founding principal of Andor Capital Management, which was formed when he and a number of his associates spun out of Pequot Capital Management. At Andor he was Head of Sales, Marketing, and Client Service and was a member of the firm’s Operating Committee. When he left
Andor, the firm was ranked by assets under management as the 2nd largest hedge fund firm in a survey by Absolute Return Magazine. Prior to his stint at Pequot, Don was a Managing Director and Head of Institutional Sales for Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, which at the time was one of the largest investment managers in the world ranked by assets under management. Don was also Global Head of Institutional Sales and member of the executive committee for NationsBank Investment Management (now Bank of America Capital Management).
Don is a member of the Investment Committee for The City of Richmond Retirement System, a member of the Board of Directors for the Hedge Fund Association and a member of the Board of Directors of Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens. In addition he is a former 2 term Board of Directors member the University of Richmond’s Robins School of Business, The Science Museum of Virginia Endowment Fund, The Richmond Ballet (The State Ballet of Virginia) and the Richmond Sports Backers.
See full PDF below.