The FBI reported what ended up being a hoax bomb threat to officials at Floyd C. Fretz Middle School in Florida, reports the Bradford Era. The threat was reportedly made over Twitter, and a man had called the agency’s tip line to report it.

Hoax Bomb Threat Causes School Evacuations In Florida

Hoax bomb threat: Seminole County schools evacuated

Police in the Bradford area contacted administrators with the Bradford Area School District. They immediately placed the school on lockdown and then evacuated all of the students and faculty from the building. Officials quickly cleared the school, and students were allowed back into the building.

They conducted a full sweep of the gym, large rooms and cafeteria before moving students into those rooms. They then finished sweeping the rest of the building.

This is the second time a hoax bomb threat has been made against the same school. The last threat had been called in on Aug. 26.

FBI investigates tipster

Local media reports that officers reportedly went to see the person who had supposedly called the FBI’s tip line to report the bomb threat. The caller left unverifiable information, however, as the first name was different than that of the residents of the address the caller left. The last name was not a match, however, and the residents said they did not have a Twitter account and didn’t call the FBI.

Officials also said they were unable to find the bomb threat on Twitter. The FBI agreed with local authorities that the threat was a hoax.

Authorities tried to locate the place where the call to the FBI tip line came from, but they said the person who made it used some kind of phone spoofing device. They don’t know yet if a student or anyone connected with the school is to blame for the two hoax bomb threats. They said depending on where the call originated, it could be a case for federal officials.

Click Orlando also reported on another hoax bomb threat made Friday against three other schools in Florida.