The Who's Who of the investment industry has gathered in the Sheraton Hotel, New York, today. The first Robin Hood Investors Conference kicked off in the morning and will end Friday evening. This is undoubtedly the best lineup of hedge fund managers that we have ever seen, like David Saltzman put it, "Its the mother of all investors' conferences." Make sure to check out ValueWalk for coverage of the event.
- Robin Hood Conference: Best Ideas From Einhorn, Loeb, Ainslie, Kuhn
- Robin Hood Conference Day 2: Best Ideas Druckenmiller, Chopra, Robbins
- Bill Ackman's 62 Page Herbalife Presentation From Robin Hood Conference
- HVF CEO: What Is a Disruptive Innovator?
- Dan Loeb's latest interview here.
- Dan Loeb Goes Long On Softbank, Shares Jump
- Einhorn: Micron Technology Is One Of The Largest Players In Industry
- Tepper Is Bullish On Airlines; Bearish On J.C. Penney, Treasuries
- Pine River’s Kuhn On Progressive Short Call [VIDEO]
- This Is The Video Ackman Aired At Robin Hood
- Larry Summers: History Will Overwhelmingly Approve Of QE
- Einhorn CNBC video on St. Joe, Apple, Micron, etc.
- Philippe Laffont: Not in Internet Bubble [VIDEO]
- Who Is Parag Vora and What Is His Big Idea?
- Barry Sternlicht: Starwood `Bullish' on Real Estate
- Sternlicht On BBG: Would Buy Sears, J.C. Penney At The Right Price
- Icahn: Ackman On Herbalife Are Simply Rantings Of A Sore Loser
- Stan Druckenmiller Recommends IBM As A Short, Shares Dip
- Larry Robbins: Stocks Wont Dip Until We Get Real Inflation
- Stan Druckenmiller Full Bloomberg Interview From Robin Hood
- Alex Sacerdote At Robin Hood On Alibaba Long Case
- Nehal Chopra, Tiger Ratan Capital Founder At Robin Hood
- Bill Ackman Likely To Announce New Information On Herbalife Monday
- Whitney Tilson’s 28 Page Presentation ‘Why I’m Short Lumber Liquidators’
Robin Hood Conference speakers
If you want to know who is speaking at the prestigious event, it might be easier to ask who isn't speaking, because answering that one would be much easier. David Einhorn, Bill Ackman, Dan Loeb, David Tepper, Ray Dalio, Stanley Druckenmiller and Paul Tudor Jones are all set to present their best ideas and share economic insights at the conference. Several tiger cubs, including John Griffin and Philippe Laffont are also speaking at the event. Unfortunately the conference is officially closed to the media, but we will be receiving exclusive information from the event organizers.
Check out Dalio's view of the Fed policy and global economy in the Dealbook Conference.
The Robin Hood Foundation was founded by Paul Tudor Jones, and the charitable organization is hosting its first investors' conference which plans to raise over $5 million to fight poverty. David Saltzman is the executive director of Robin Hood, David Einhorn and John Griffin serve as co-vice chairman on the board.
Take a look at what Stanley Drcukenmiller bought and sold in the last quarter.
UPDATE: 10:40 AM EST
— ValueWalk.com (@valuewalk) November 21, 2013
Robin Hood Conference agenda
Below you can find the full agenda of the Robin Hood Conference from Nov 21-22:
Robin Hood Conference day one: Thursday, November 21:
|7:00 AM||Networking Breakfast|
|John A. Griffin, Founder & President, Blue Ridge Capital|
|8:10 AM||Best Idea|
|Philippe P. Laffont, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Coatue Management|
|8:30 AM||The Big Picture|
|Timothy F. Geithner, Former US Treasury Secretary
Lawrence H. Summers, Former US Treasury Secretary
Marie-Josée Kravis, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
|9:10 AM||The Big Picture: A Response|
|Raymond T. Dalio, Chairman & Chief Investment Officer, Bridgewater Associates LP
Howard Marks, Chairman, Oaktree Capital Management LP
|9:55 AM||Robin Hood Conference Best Idea|
|Meryl Witmer, General Partner, Eagle Capital Partners LP|
|10:15 AM||Best Idea|
|David Einhorn, Co-Founder & President, Greenlight Capital|
|10:35 AM||Robin Hood Conference Opportunities in Energy Investing|
|William C. Reed II, President & Chief Executive Officer, Castleton Commodities International LLC
Glenn Dubin, Chairman, Highbridge Capital Management
|11:05 AM||Best Idea|
|Daniel S. Loeb, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Third Point LLC|
|11:25 AM||Robin Hood Conference Best Idea|
|Richard L. Chilton Jr., Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer, Chilton Investment Company|