New evidence from Federated Investors’ recent survey suggests that high-net-worth investors will begin to make a decisive shift in their portfolios from bonds to equities during the next 12 months.
- Investors are planning a decisive shift from bonds to equities during the next 12 months.
- Investors no longer consider income a bonds-only strategy.
- Investors are optimistic about the economy.
- Investors are concerned about low portfolio returns.
- Investors see themselves as less conservative than their advisors see them.
Federated Investors’ survey inforgraphic below
The End of the Cautious Investor Infographic by Federated Investors