If you’re a page owner on Facebook, then you might sometimes want to schedule a post so that it is automatically posted at a certain time. This is very useful when you’re unavailable due to any reason but still want to post fresh content to your page.
Facebook Inc’s Scheduling Feature
Basically this scheduling feature allows you to schedule as many posts as you like for a future date and time. So let’s learn how to schedule a post on Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB).
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Open your Facebook page by clicking on the page’s name from the left sidebar.
3. Fill in your status box with the desired content. You can add text, image, link or anything that you want to post and then click on the clock button from the bottom left corner.
4. Once you click on it, choose when you want to schedule it. You have to choose year, month, date, and time. Finally, click on the Schedule button.
5. You will now get a confirmation dialog box stating that your post has been scheduled. Click on Close.
You can always view all the scheduled posts from the Activity log which can be viewed by clicking on Edit page > Use Activity Log. From there, you can change time, publish it, or delete the post.
Go ahead, and schedule posts for your pages on Facebook with this method and the best part is that you don’t need to use any third-party solutions for this.