The Passive Investing Film Wall St Doesn’t Want You to See featuring Charles Ellis, John Bogle among others. A remarkable 54-minute film featuring some of the world’s top economists and academics and demonstrating:
* how the claims of active fund managers to be able to beat the market are largely a myth.
* how costs are the biggest drag on performance – and why active costs more
* how passive investing offers the best experience for the vast majority of investors
* the benefits of a diversified portfolio in guaranteeing consistent returns
* why passive investing is better for your health
* why active investing has held sway for so many years….
* … but why things may be changing
* and why passive is the rational, mathematically proven route to investing success.
As Josh Brown says (H/T Reformed Broker)