Apple on Monday has rolled out its new version of iOS – that is ‘iOS 5.1.1’ for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with bug fixes for AirPlay video playback and many other improvements. See the below ‘quoted message’ to read what new has been added in the software update:
• Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
• Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
• Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
• Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
• Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
This new iOS which contains the aforementioned improvements and bug fixes is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, 3rd and 4th iPod touch, and all iPad models.
Apple’s new iOS 5.1.1 is of 54.4MB in size and users can download it for free as an OTA update, beside over-the-air update it can also be installed via iTunes.