Beside the tip on the announcement, iMore’s sources also unveils that Apple’s next-generation iPad is going to have the following specs:
- 2048×1536 Retina display
- the quad-core Apple 6 chip
- 4G LTE networking
The above figures provided by iMore confirms some of the specs information we previously received from our source, who told us that iPad 3 will:
- be slightly thicker than the iPad 2.
- run on 4G LTE Networks.
- add a new processor – probably an A6 chip.
- include Front-Facing HD camera.
- be slightly redesigned.
- be having a higher resolution screen than iPad 2.
- include a more powerful battery
- have a 7-inch screen
So what do you think about this rumor? Will it be turned into reality or not? If yes, then would you be interested in picking up one? Let us know your views in the comment box below.