According to the reliable sources of iMore, Apple is planning to announce iPad 3 in their upcoming event – that is rumored to be held on Wednesday, March 7th 2012.
- 2048×1536 Retina display
- the quad-core Apple 6 chip
- 4G LTE networking
The above figures provided by iMore confirms some of the specs information we previously received from our source, who told us that iPad 3 will:
- be slightly thicker than the iPad 2.
- run on 4G LTE Networks.
- add a new processor – probably an A6 chip.
- include Front-Facing HD camera.
- be slightly redesigned.
- be having a higher resolution screen than iPad 2.
- include a more powerful battery
- have a 7-inch screen
So what do you think about this rumor? Will it be turned into reality or not? If yes, then would you be interested in picking up one? Let us know your views in the comment box below.